Friday Night Agility Run-Throughs at Oriole are being offered during the Winter 2018 semester.
The Run-throughs are held in Oriole’s climate controlled facility in a 90′ x 50′ ring on artificial turf. Equipment may vary slightly from week to week but is generally primarily AKC equipment with some USDAA obstacles.
Nested AKC Excellent and Novice courses will be offered.
Walk-Through is 7:00pm and the Run-Through starts immediately thereafter and is expected to finish up at 8:00pm
Some important things to know:
- Run-throughs are held on the same night as one of our Flyball classes. There is loud barking at times. Many dogs benefit from the distraction.
- Oriole Dog Training Club follows Baltimore County School weather closures. If that school system is closed that day, no run-throughs will happen that night.
- Before coming to class, please check this run-through page for any last-minute cancellations. This is the only way for us to communicate with you for last-minute changes.
- When it is your turn to run, you will have 2 minutes in the ring to either run the course or to practice individual skills. You will be timed.
- Please potty your dog on the grass area diagonal from the building.
- There is a $5 cleaning fee for any dog who has an accident in the building.
- Please come with exact change or a check payable to Oriole Dog Training Club. See cost information below.
- If your dog needs additional training/socialization in certain trial-specific areas that are not generally seen in class (timer noises, measuring device, table, broad jump, judge in the ring, ring crew, etc.), please let organizer Terry Todesco know ahead of time.
- Terry can be contacted via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Schedule for the Winter 2018 semester
The dates for Winter 2018 are as follows:
- Friday, January 19
- Friday, January 26
- Friday, February 2 – Cancelled due to setup that night for USDAA trial
- Friday, February 9
- Friday, March 2
- Friday, March 9
- Friday, March 16
- Friday, March 30
$10 for Non-Members,
$7 Members, and
$5 for Contributing Members
Cash/Check accepted. If bringing cash, please bring exact change. Checks should be made payable to Oriole Dog Training Club.