Due to the rapidly evolving situation and recent government actions regarding the COVID-19 virus, the Board of Directors and the trial committees of the Oriole Dog Training Club have arrived at the following decisions:
- The March 21-22 CPE Agility trial is cancelled.
- The March 29 AKC tracking test is cancelled.
- The April 4-5 AKC rally trial is cancelled.
- Instructors and students for the 2 remaining classes completing make-up sessions for the Winter semester will be contacted to determine if those make-up classes will held or be cancelled.
Updated 3/17/2020. The NACSW has notified us that the following events must be cancelled as part of their initiative to cancel all such events across the country:
- March 28-29 K9 Nosework test
- April 18-19 Nosework ORT
As our winter semester was concluding at this time, the club is in its normal paused state between semesters. This pause will be lengthened by a few weeks and the Spring Semester for training classes will not start before April 13.
Full or partial refunds for the announced cancellations will be made. Students and exhibitors, please wait to be contacted with refund information.
During this period of pause, the training building will have only limited usage:
- Outside renters must determine for themselves if they will continue to hold their scheduled activity at the club building.
- Contributing members may still access the training building, however required hygienic procedures will be in place.
The Board of Directors will continue to monitor current events and directives from the local health authorities and will update plans as required.